Sunday, March 12, 2006

WEEK 5 - 2 MORE POUNDS GONE

Oops! I forgot to post here last week. The fifth week of being on the program. Let's see if I can remember the week. Oh yes I avoid the temptation of donuts that stared at me for over 1 1/2 hours. Turns out one of my clients didn't show for her lesson and I had to wait in the employee lounge area (I only work 2 days and don't have an office). Sitting there on one of the tables was a box with Dunkin Donuts and some of them were my favorite kind. I had plenty of lesson plans to write so I kept my eyes on the plans and had a diet coke. It was very tempting when 3 Ladies came in and took donuts but I kept saying to myself "You don't want those donuts they are poision". I tried to remember the way I felt after eating them in the past. They maybe tasted good going down but for at least 3 hours afterward I had a feeling like a brick was in my stomach. Yes well, there was a "brick of lard" I avoided the temptation and my reward was a 2 pound loss. Hurray what a nice reward.

Also this week I got my second order. I was a bit disappointed though as I didn't get the 2 bears I thought I would. I have heard so much about those bears and was excited to think I will have a new bear collections and one that shows my weight loss. I also got another extra week of food - I didn't think I asked for that but the bill doesn't shows the cost for the extra week. So I guess that is my second week free for signing up. I also didn't like the moldy NS chocolate cake. I had seen on the boards some people were talking about it and hoped I didn't get any. After I saw it was moldy I went to the package and there was no expiration date. I called them and they said they would send out another one or something different. . The second one I ordered was fine. In the grocery store I found some veggie ground beef, and sausage and hot dogs. I had a real nice chili dog for dinner one night. Used the NS chili, the veggie dog and one of my breads along with a big salad. I also tried the NS hamburger and added lettuce etc. Felt good to eat a bit differently than I had been eating. Well folks stay healthy and happy and see you on the boards.

No comments: