Monday, March 27, 2006

WEEK 8 - 1 POUND GONE

First off thanks everyone for the lovely comments left on my week 6 blog. I'll have to check out your blog Susan. This was another slow week, but I am trying to stay motivated. I think it is time to read some blogs from big losers and get back on the boards. This week I should receive my new order and my 3 bears (I don't know why I didn't get 2 with last months order) I was looking forward to those bears but maybe they weren't to be sent as I need them now as they will give me some motivation. I have 8 more weeks before a huge event takes place and I want to lose at least 20 pounds. However, based on this past months' weight loss I may not make it. I am hoping and praying my body is just taking a break from having lost the 27.5 pounds last month. I'm going to have to begin to do some chair exercises 3 - 4 times a week and that will help burn extra calories. If I can lose those 20 pounds I'll be so happy and feel a lot better for this important event in my life. Wish me luck that next week will be better. See you on the boards.

No comments: