Saturday, August 29, 2015

April 2015 Still slowly moving along

HI Everyone
Not sure what is going on with the NS boards and for how long I will still be able to blog here. A lot of the groups I am involved in have moved over to MFP and I was a member over there since 2012 so I joined the new NS groups over there. I also have a blog over there and will be moving my stuff from here over to that site. I have the same name over there so if  you are following my journey it should be easy to find me.
Wel over the past two months I have had some disappoints and a lot of stress in my life. As you know I follow the weekend off plan as I can't afford anything else. So on some of those days off I really didn't eat like I should have. Kind of gave myself a license to over eat and ate the wrong kinds of food.  However I have managed as of today to lose 5 pounds. Not much but at my age almost 60 I will take every pound that does come off. Not wanting to really write much more as I have no idea what will happen to this NS website. So if this is my last blog here I
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT
Hope to see you over at MFP
Stay Happy and Healthy

Posted Monday, Apr 27, 2015 on the NS site

No comments: