Saturday, August 29, 2015

FIVE MONTHS -34 pounds

As the title says I have 5 months behind me but I am only down 34 pounds.  I find that  to not be as well as in 2006. The last time I was on NS I had lost 59 pounds in 5 months. Granted I was 8 years younger and my disability was not as bad as it is now. However I am not as pleased with this 34 pounds. At this rate I will not be at 190 by my 60th birthday.  I just wish I knew what to do to get my body to release more weight.  When I spoke with the counselor she upping my calories to 1800 and it didn't help. I fact it made it worse.  Now I am at 1500 and the weight loss is still not happening like I feel it should.  One week I lose 2 pounds and the next 2 weeks I lose nothing.  This is a very expensive program for me to be on and my beading business isn't bring in the money like I hoped it would.
I just wanted to post something here as it has been 3 months since I last posted.  Hopefully the remainder of the year will be better.  I would like to lose 12 pounds by Christmas so I can say I have lost 153 and am half way to my goal. Than the other 153 hopefully will come off in another 13 months. Wishful thinking I suppose as my body is really messed up big time.
Posted Sunday, Nov 2, 2014 on the NS site

No comments: