Saturday, August 29, 2015

Second Month- Disappointing

What a disappointing month this has been.  I don't understand what happened.  The first week in July gained 1,
second week gained 3,
third week lost 7,
this week stayed the same.  Total loss for the month 3 pounds HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT??????

I really do not understand what is happening. I didn't even use all my flex days
(Am on weekends off) and when I did flex I still followed the program.  I have charted everything I ate on paper and don't see any issues that would cause gains and no weight loss.  The only thing I can figure is my metabolism is messed up from having been on diets since the age of 12 and I having to take a lot of meds.  So those two things must be affecting my weight loss. I know I am eating healthier and have my 3rd BBB due on Tuesday so I will just have to wait and see what happens in Aug.

I  have 2 Costco cards left to pay for Sept, so I will be doing that month as well. After than I will have to reevaluate and see where I am and if it is worthwhile for me to continue on this plan at this price and get such slow results.  My beaded 3 dimensional and personalized  frame business is not bring in any money so I may not be able to continue beyond Sept.

 I was hoping to get three pounds below my 10% mark by the end of Sept so I could pick up biking again. That is another 20 pounds and I am not sure I will lose that much in 2 months if I only lost really 3 this month.  As it is now I am still too big to get back on the tricycle. Even though  it is a Miami Sun it does have a weight limit plus I know when I am below 350 I can bike better and don't have as much pain biking. 

Well I will continue on for 2 more months and will post again next month.  So sorry folks I didn't have a more inspirational month to talk about and don't  blame you if you don't read beyond this posting.  Good luck to all of you and I hope you are having better success at losing weight than I am.

This was first Posted on Sunday, Jul 27, 2014 1:18 PM on the NutriSysytem website blog. However NS closed down their blog site so I tranferred the NS posting over here

No comments: