Saturday, June 29, 2013

JUNE'S WORKOUT

Hi Everyone
What a bust- here come the excuses. Horrible rains this whole month, terrible back and hip pains due to the rain, horrible mouth pain due to several surgery procedures on my broken tooth and trying to save it, losing my exercise helper as he finally got a part time job.  I know excuses, excuses. So based on the above my workout hours so far (as this is Jun 27th and I still have today Sat and Sun exercise to add) 451 hours which equaled a total of  7 1/2 hours. Wow what a drop down from last month.  I only went 4 days to the Gym. The rest of the exercise was bike riding.  I did manage to stay on the elliptical for a total of 6 minutes which was fantastic. I started on that machine on March 4th and could barely do a minute. I am only on the machine every 4th time I do go to the gym. So in 3 months I have been on it 8 more times and managed to go 6 minutes the last time I was on it which was June 3rd. I had a plateau at 5 minutes for 3 times but finally broke through it and next time I am on, I hope to increase to 6 1/2 minutes. One thing I wanted to add is that I told my personal coach about losing my exercise helper. My coach just yesterday planned out a whole new routine for me which I can do on my own and it involves 10 pieces of equipment and took me 50 minutes to do.  I was sweating in places I didn't know I could sweat in.  One of the pieces of equipment which is close to my face had so much sweat on it that it had to be wiped down.
I know some of you are laughing your heads off saying 6 minutes. My God that is like a quarter or more of what you do. But for those who have been reading my blog  from the start you know what I face on a day to day basis and are probably cheering me on. For that I am very grateful to have such wonderful friends from the various forums I am posting on.
As far as weight I am still at the 360 mark and didn't lose the weight I put on during my vacation at the end of May. However despite the low workout hours this month I didn't gain any more either, so I am happy about that. I didn't bother to re-evaluate my food plan until just this past weekend.  Decide to do either eat  a breakfast or a  lunch of Wonderslim products as I couldn't afford to buy the whole 2 week program so I bought just a few boxes which would equal one meal and 2 snacks.  These are high protein foods and I am hoping that will result in a weight loss for July. 
Well the rain this Thursday morning has finally stopped so I am about to take a shower and head off to the gym to do my new route all by myself. On Thursday not only did I do an hour of my strength training route by myself I also rode 3 laps around my subdivision which is 4 1/4 miles on my tricycle.  My next goal will be 5 miles. Also my Wonderslim items arrived yesterday so I am right on schedule to begin on July 1st. I decided to eat the shake, puddig or bar for  lunch along with whatever else the program calls for.  I need to go and check it out to see. 
For those reading my blog. Stay Happy and Healthy!

No comments: