Saturday, June 29, 2013

Youfit -signed up for more

 
Hi Everyone.
Yesterday when I went to Youfit and I was told it was my last day with Gary. I thought I had until the 20th of April but I figured incorrectly.  I was so glad I brought the machine booklet with me that I developed. Mainly pictures of the machines  I use for the four different routines I do.  At my age, my memory is not what it use to be so the booklet will help me out when I am no longer with Gary. However the booklet will not be used until May as I signed up for more sessions with Gary until the end of April. At that point I will get four private session a month for the next six months.  I will use one session a week, probably  on a Wednesday.
I have been triking on Saturday and Sunday as I don't go to Youfit on those days. However if the weather is good and I am not too tired from the workouts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday I would love to get out and trike on those days around 6:00. This will help to burn extra calories. I am hoping the extra exercise will help to break this plateu. I only lost 3 pounds last month, very disappointing month. I am hoping Wednesday will show better results, as it will have been 4 weeks since I weighed. I suppose measurements will be taken again too, and I am hoping there will be less of me.
Will let you all know the results after Wednesday.  Please post a comment as I would love to know your reading my blog.
Till than Stay Healthy and Happy  :)

No comments: