Saturday, June 29, 2013

YOU FIT here I come ready or not


Hi All
Today I had a Dr Appt with a new Dr. because I changed insurance companies.  Dr Anderson seemed nice and spent a lot of time with me.  She gave me medical clearance so I  can have my bad tooth pulled and a replacement made.  Not sure yet what my choices will be but know I do not want to be toothless.
On the way home I stopped off at You Fit as the Dr kept   stating I needed more exercise than just  the little bit of walking I am able to do. At You Fit the majority of the equipment is sit down exercises.  Some of them I can't do as the seat do not adjust up and down.  Others I do not have the strength now to do.  I will be able to attend free through the insurance company. Wednesday I will meet with a coach and together we will determine what I can do.  Am looking forward to see how many different pieces I can do.
Not much else is new.  Stay warm, happy and healthy, 

No comments: