Saturday, June 29, 2013

More private workouts! I Am Worth It!


Hi Everyone
Yesterday ended my 4 private sessions. Boy what a workout Gary gave me. He had me working on my legs which is the weakest part of my body. He had me doing things that were intense to me and was causing a great deal of difficulty. One piece of equipment I couldn't even get my legs into the postion that was needed. I had to remind him I had only half of a right hip bone. So we moved onto another piece of equipment that caused me pain on my shin bones. He moved the bar down twice but it still came up and hurt my shin bones. I told him I didn't like that one but he said I needed it and had to get use to it.
We moved onto several other pieces and I did ok until we got to that darn aerobic stepper.  I have worked with one before and was only able to step on the 4 inch high platform. Gary added the two risers which made it 8 inches high and I told him no way,  I can't do that. He got a bit mad at me and told me if I talk  like that I will not be able to do it. I told him I can't pick up my right foot more than 4 inches, he took away one of the raisers making it 6 inches off the ground. He said do it and when I went to it to try he could see that I physically could not. So he took off that riser so it was only 4 inches off the ground. I was pissed and stomped on that thing with the help of my hands on the wall in front.  I don't know for how long I did it but I don't feel it was any longer than a minute.  When I started to slow down he said 30 more seconds and counted down every 5 seconds.
After that he had me do the impossible. I had to sit on this bench with a ball in my hands and get up off the bench put the ball above my head and bring it back down and sit down again.  I have seen this on Biggest Loser and wished I could do it. How is that possible when you have 2 herniated and one bulging disc and you have to hold onto something to pull yourself up.  I gave Gary a smart ass reply like what do you think I am Wonderwomen. He said sit down here and do it.  I told him I can't get down that low raise up the seat. He did raise it up.  He handed me the ball and my hands collapsed to my lap so he got another ball.  Stand up he says. Yea right I said I was trying he could see this was impossible for me to do so he got behind the bench and helped pull me up all 356 pounds of me. What a strong guy he is. Anyhow  between the aerobic stepper and this impossible task I started to feel wetness on my face, which was a combination of sweat and tears. I couldn't do a single one on my own and he helped with all 5 of them. I was done for the day and the manager wanted to talk with me. I knew what it was about as this was my last private session.
I really need to get my health back, walk again and enjoy life doing the things I use to do so I paid for 24 more private sessions.  I AM WORTH IT!!!

Until next time Stay Happy and Healthy

No comments: